• Blues Queen of New Orleans Marva Wright passes away at 62
• Blues Foundation Movin' On Up
• Another jam session - acoustic - in this music city! Sundays at Schlaflys!
• Buddy Guy Will Attend BMAs to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
• Chicago Blues Festival Cries Wolf...A Birthday Celebration - Complete Schedule!
• Hendrix Tops Charts Four Decades After His Death
• Another review from East Side Slim :: The
Ivas John Band 'Live From St. Louis @ The Big Muddy Blues Festival
Another review from East Side Slim :: The
Tate's Hell Blues Band - Sooped Up Southern Boys
• On Facebook - Blake Travis Jazz Funeral/Musical Tribute
• Otis Taylor Digs The Past on His Next Album
• Pinetop Perkins Foundation Announces Piano Master Class
• There Are "Crossroads" in Woodstock, by 'Hawkeye Herman
• Pocono Blues Fest Headlines Mavis Staples
• Over 1,900+ bands should satisfy even the most driven music lovers appetite......
it's the South by Southwest Music Conference & Festival! Begins March 17!!
• News from the Bottom Up Blues Gang
• Win concert tickets to see John Lee Hooker Jr!
• Kimbueax 'Fest Junkie' Welsh covers the Ernie Vincent show
• High Profile Clarksdale Bluesman to Release Debut CD
• Happy Birthday Lou Reed
• The loss of 2 local legends -
St. Louis blues artist Clayton Love dies; played with Ike Turner - by Kevin Johnson
Blake Travis, musician, storyteller and actor, dies - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
• STLBlues proudly adds South Side Cindy and the Slip-Tones to our booking roster!
• Alligator bites :: JANIVA MAGNESS' THE DEVIL IS AN ANGEL TOO
• The "New Pork Times" - news from Blind Pig Records