seasoned (and I mean Tabasco! ) musicians schooled in
Blues, Funk, R&B, Soul and Classic Rock. Mixing
it all together makes a big bowl of musical gumbo! Having
a great time on stage is contagious to the audience
and it's what sets them apart!" Taking their party
mix to the St.Louis & surounding area music scene
• Danny "Danbasa" Balsamo - the man
with the golden throat also plays a mean sax and flute
• Stephen "D-licious" Simpson - our
own King of Ebony and Ivory and semi-conductor ( pardon
the electronic pun -he's a pro-amp tech @ Gravity &
Fazio's) of the band.
• Rick "the Brick" Gibson - our six-string
slinger (a tone gear-head in search of the Holy Grail).
• Tim "Hunk o' Funk" Jones - bass player
extraordinaire who has shared the stage with James Brown.
• Darell "Double Barrel" Boulicault
- Big "D"! Mr. French ignites the groove,
locks into cruise & motors on high octane!
Check us out @ www.bonedaddy.info
or better yet come out and get a taste for yourself
- it will change you for the better cause they're not
just a band - they're an experience!